SHIPPING & REFUNDS
All reasonable effort is used to ensure the safe arrival of your order.
We use custom "green" packing cartons to ship our products.
All products are shipped insured and tracked.
Items damaged in transit will be handled by the insurer.
We offer delivery in Metro Vancouver area for a flat rate of $15.
Please contact us by phone or email for areas outside of Metro Vancouver.
Tel: 604-685-7253 Email: email@example.com
You can return any product purchased from Artisan Sakemaker with a valid receipt or gift receipt to the Artisan Sakemaker Store.
· it must be no more than 60 days since the date of purchase;
· the product must be in saleable condition;
· refunds will be processed in the original method of tender; returns made with gift receipts will be processed on a gift card.
What is saleable condition?
This means that the product:
· is unopened with caps, seals, labels, and original packaging intact and with no visible tampering;
· is in its original condition;
· is in its original selling unit (e.g. full case); and
· has no evidence of deterioration with age.